Responsive Web Design for Drupal
(and without getting overwhelmed for a second).
Every day, more and more clients are demanding their developers know how to create mobile-friendly, responsive websites.
If you don't know how to do that yet - and would love an easy-to-follow, take you by the hand workshop to show you how, you're in the right place.
This workshop will teach you how to build mobile-friendly, responsive Drupal themes – and includes all the basics of responsive design so you can apply them to any web sites your clients want, regardless of the content management system used.
Let’s take a moment to walk you through what’s in store for you when you begin going through the Responsive Web Design For Drupal workshop.
we’ll get you building three responsive web sites from scratch right away.
The best way to lean a new skill is to get your hands dirty and do it – that’s why this workshop will help you build three responsive web sites from the ground up. You won’t just learn what to do – you’ll come out of this workshop with real experience.
And you’ll be able to learn it all at your own pace – each lesson is small and easy to digest, and you can come back to them whenever you need a refresher. And if you have questions, you can ask them in the Responsive Web Designer’s Guild forum any time you need to.
And the best part of this workshop is that you’ll be able to use it even if you’re a complete beginner at responsive web design.
We’ll start at the very beginning, teach you only what you need to do to get your projects done, and leave you feeling satisfied that you’ve learned what you need to so that you can tell clients you’re ready to take on their mobile-ready web projects.
in the Responsive Web Design for Drupal workshop
Because learning by doing is the fastest way to get very good at a new skill, we’ve created this workshop in a way that will let you hit the ground running.
Here’s what you’ll see when you get access to the workshop:
- Online lessons with an “ask your questions” section built right in. Every lesson is on it’s own page, so if you have questions, you can ask them right then and there.
- Downloadable workbooks you can print out for easy access whenever you need them. Even when you’re not logged in, you can have access to every lesson in downloadable, printable format.
- Membership in the Responsive Web Design Guild. This private forum is your full-access area for asking questions and learning from other students in the workshop.
- Simple lesson checklists that keep you on track. Every lesson has a special “summary checklist” to help you make sure you know what you need to review before moving on.
- Kickoff videos for every topic to get you grounded in key concepts. You’ll get an overview of each topic in webinar format – and all videos are fully downloadable if you can’t be there when they run – you won’t miss a thing.
- Fully GPL-licensed themes you can use at no extra charge. You’ll not only build three Drupal themes yourself in this workshop – you’ll also be able to download completed themes and use them for commercial projects as much as you want, with no extra charges.
here’s what you’ll receive
To set you up for success, you’ll also receive four bonuses that will make creating mobile-ready, responsive web sites even easier for you.
Here are the bonuses you’ll receive as part of your Responsive Web Design for Drupal workshop:
- SBE Guide #1 (Sells for $39.95 in our store).
This comprehensive guide covers building and theming sites “the old way”. You’ll walk through how to retro fit this site we use for the first case study, but you can learn how it was built now.
- PSD to Drupal Theme (Sells for $11.95).
Ever wondered how you take a flat design file and make it into a gorgeous, interactive Drupal theme? This shows you exactly how to convert your designs whenever you want.
- Pre-launch theme checklist.
Before you launch your theme, you’ll want to make sure you double-check a few important things before you make it “live.” This checklist will help you get all your bases covered.
- Reference sheets for just about everything you need
These references will be an invaluable tool for you and cover the important parts of HTML, CSS, PHP, Drupal templates, Responsive techniques, media devices and important Drupal modules.
start making your own responsive web sites today
When you get access to the Responsive Web Design For Drupal workshop, you’ll learn all the basics you need to confidently tell clients that you’re ready to take on their mobile-ready projects – whether it’s for a Drupal site or for another content management system.
We know you’ll appreciate how much real world training has been packed into this workshop, and the learn-by-doing style will help you experience what it’s like to actually be doing responsive design (instead of just learning “about” it.)
If you’re ready to start telling clients that you’re ready to handle their responsive web design projects, then click the link below, and let’s get you started building your first site!